Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wiki So Far



For the class wiki, I am currently researching in order to contribute information to the two categories, social networking and YouTube. After having completed the term research paper on the topic of social networking, and its impacts on society, I hope to be able to share some of the knowledge, and information, that I was able to acquire in the process, and contribute to the advantages and disadvantages sections of the wiki page. In addition, I plan to contribute information about Unbox Therapy, a YouTube channel that I have been following for the past few months. Unbox Therapy reviews brand-new, unique products, and gadgets, in videos and viewers are able to learn, and experience the use of such products. Viewing experiences offered by channels like Unbox Therapy are significant, in terms of new media, because it offers experiences and knowledge, through the medium of new media technologies, to individuals that may not have experienced it otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Unbox Therapy was a concept lost upon me until I searched your contribution to this topic. This is great form of new media that is significant to offering experience and knowledge which is something as a society is a necessity. Continue the great work, can't wait to stay informed!

    ReplyDelete